Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Previous prayer sent by Tess:


Thank you, Lord, for carrying me through this week. Thank you for keeping me though I wander. Lord, help me to manage my day and life the way you would have me to. You know that I fail here. Teach me what (i think it was Luther who said) it means to pray for hours IN ORDER TO be able to complete all that is needed in a busy day. I know what it means to rise and work out. I know what it means to rise and juice. I know what it means to rise and get a jump start at work. I do not know what it means to rise and meet You, and this is sin. Father, put to death the sin in me that seeks after these idols that are in my heart. I love you, and I want you to always be first in my heart. You are the First.
In Your grace I ask these things.
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment