Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Father God
My creator and my King
I worship you. Teach me Lord to number my days. To make the most of the time I have. So that when I look back there are no regrets.
Show me ways to help my sisters and brothers in Christ. Show me how to present your truth. Let me not fall back into old habits, and be conformed again to the world, but help me continue to set myself apart for you. Show me how to do so without arrogance but with love. Thank you for Jeffrey's freedom, knowing that he is still in chains because of his disease, I ask that you teach him how to live with it, or restore him. I thank you for the many blessing you have bestowed on your servant. Watch over my church family. Thank you for the new Gunn baby. You have blessed them richly.
I love you Lord!

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment